Medicare Rebates may apply
Don’t become another failed relationship statistic. Call us today – we are here to help you.
Why our Relationship Therapists?
Our therapists have over 20 years’ experience working with individuals and couples as relationship specialists providing high quality counselling services that work.
All of our therapists utilise a range of techniques based on current relationship attachment research to help support couples and individuals make lasting change. Marina’s unique, effective systems and approaches are followed to ensure all clients receive quality services based on current best practice in relationship counselling.
Relationship Counselling sessions have helped hundreds of couples restore their relationships, as well as helping singles to heal painful patterns of relating, so that they can move on to meet a person who shares their same love values.
Our clients often express surprise at how quickly they can reignite the passion in their relationship. Before coming for relationship counselling many thought their relationship was doomed.
Don’t wait before it’s too late to get your relationship back on track – call today and let us help you achieve your relationship goals.
Relationship Counselling helps you to:
- Understand each other’s conflict style to help you communicate in a better way.
- Heal some of the personal issues that are preventing you from having a meaningful relationship.
- Deepen your connection with each other.
- Communicate better so that each of you can hear what the other is really saying.
- Discover skills to manage your own distress/anxiety around the conflicts you have.
- Develop yourselves as individuals within a caring relationship and discover the joy of really connecting with each other in a new way.
- If single, resolve old relationship patterns so you can have a healthy relationship.