Mental health determines how we handle stress, relate to others, and make life choices. Good mental health allows us to maximise our potential and leads to increased learning, creativity and productivity, positive social relationships, and improved physical health.
- 1 in 4 Australians suffer with a mental illness.
- 1 in 5 adults will experience mental illness throughout the year
- 1 in 7 primary school children have a mental illness.
- 1 in 4 Australians experience loneliness.
- Over 264 million people are living with depression globally.
- Each day, 8 Australians commit suicide. 75% of these are male.
Workplace Mental Health
Despite the alarming statistics, the subject of mental health is often taboo in the professional context. We are working to change this. Ultimately, mental health and psychological safety is a critical element of workplace safety. Poor mental health in the workplace can cause unplanned absences, increased staff turnover, withdrawal and poor work and poor product quality.
We believe it’s time to recognise the stress that work can cause individuals, and equip them with the tools to strengthen resilience, in turn increasing an organisation’s productivity.
To continue to be leaders in mental health resilience, healthy relationship development and empowerment education and services by assisting individuals, communities and workplaces to maximise their potential with passion, purpose and contribution.
We are leaders in building the emotional capital of individuals, organisations and communities.
Together We Achieve More